“Scriptural Armor” is a series of short devotionals that contain nothing but Bible verses I’ve paraphrased in my own words on a given topic. My goal is to present straight Biblical thought on an relevant Christian subject without commentary. Be sure to look up the verses provided at the end and read from God’s Word directly. Nothing I paraphrase can ever be as good as Scripture. My only goal is to point you to God’s Word ~ Brent
Jesus will never leave you without comfort no matter what the circumstances. He will be there for you. If you call on Him, He will answer… if you cry out to Him, you’ll hear Him say to you “Here I am…”
- You are precious to God because He loves you.
- He will be your Father and you will be His child. God is right there with you no matter where you are.
- He will provide for all your needs in exactly the perfect way He knows best and will never leave you alone.
♫♪♫♪ You don’t have to be lonely ♫♪♫♪ at BelieversOnly.God 😊 ♫♪♫♪
You are a complete and whole person in Jesus Christ. Even when you are poor and in need, the Lord is thinking about you, working out His plan to sustain or rescue.
- Be strong, do not fear, the Lord God goes with you no matter where you are or what is happening to you.
- He will never abandon you.
- Who or what can separate you from God’s love and care?
- No one and nothing!
Call out to God and He will turn to you when you are lonely and suffering. Do not fear or be concerned because God is your Father and He holds you in the palm of His hand. Cast all your cares and worries on Him. He cares. He really does.
Do you have a topic you would like me to write some “armor” for? Let me know – email@example.com